Developing Leaders for a Changing World
From 14 to 18 November 2023, around 3,500 JCI members from all over the world will meet in Zurich to exchange ideas on business and society, network and further develop their skills and themselves.
The motto: Challenge the Present, Create the Future.
Junior Chamber International (JCI) is a leadership development organisation. Its members are between 18 and 40 years old: ambitious and open-minded leaders, young entrepreneurs and successors in family businesses.
JCI is active in 110 countries across all continents and is made up of 4,500 local chambers with around 150,000 members.
JCI World Congress at a glance
The World Congress will take place at Swiss Life Arena, which opened just last year. As the World Congress hub, the impressive multifunctional building offers everything we could wish for:
- Easy to reach by public transportation
- State-of-the-art media and event technology: top-notch tech, for example 360° LED technology for the opening ceremony and the gala evening
- First-class infrastructure: in addition to the latest facilities, there is also a restaurant in the arena
- 70,000 m2 for us to use for events, trainings, the tradeshow, and more
- Impressive architecture: Designed by star architects Caruso St John Architects
- Impressive spaces: High rooms and a stage for entertainers who will keep the energy going strong
- Sustainability: The building is CO2-neutral
- Swissness: Swiss Life Arena is the home of the ZSC Lions, the ice hockey club from Zurich
Find the right way on our Wayfinding PDF overview.
Numerous flight connections link the world with Zurich and Switzerland's largest airport. There are also excellent international train connections.
Once in Zurich, all World Congress venues and HQ hotels are easily accessible by public transportation. Participants can purchase day tickets at reduced rates to use public transportation including trains, trams, buses and boats throughout the city.
Challenge the Present, Create the Future: The World Congress motto ties the entire program together. On various themed days, we question the status quo, get into the driver’s seat and work together to make a positive impact.
Using our JCI network throughout Switzerland, we have also put together an impressive Leisure Programme with various company visits, city tours and day trips.
Zurich is made up of over 170 different nationalities – an extremely international community. Not only are financial institutions based in Zurich, but the city is also home to numerous international technology and research organisations. With the largest Google office on the European mainland and the Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH Zurich), two international flagships are also represented.
More than a third of Zurich’s community comes from a different country, so it’s no wonder that it’s easy to experience a diverse range of cultures when you’re out on the town. By day or by night, the city has a low crime rate and is impeccably clean.
Whether you want to enjoy the performing arts at the Opera House or theatres or if you’re ready to let loose in popular or undiscovered bars or clubs, Zurich nightlife has something for everyone.
Our main partners
Our venue partners